Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

A Foxy Coffee CASE

Hi!

Today's card is a CASE of a card made by Jen of World Of Jen Craft. I found the card when I was searching for cards made using the new Coffee Break DSP. I'm not a coffee drinker, so the suite didn't appeal to me until I saw the paper. I immediately fell in love with the colours and patterns in the DSP. It's a fantastic pack for male cards.


Jen's card uses the new This Little Piggy stamp set, which I don't own, so I substituted for A Little Foxy. I was aiming for a card that could be used for a new baby, or a birthday card for a young boy.


I quite like the fox in Pear Pizzazz - it makes me think of a stuffed toy that a young child might have.


Have you seen or purchased the Coffee Break DSP yet? It's a great addition to your stash of paper!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.