Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

Playing With Brushos

Hi!

Have you had a chance to play with the new Brushos powders yet? They are a lot of fun!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Brushos, Beautiful Bouquet, Daisy Delight, Coffee Break DSP

I was playing around with the Gamboge and Yellow powders to create this panel. I sprinkled the powders on Watercolour Paper, using mostly Yellow. A few spritzes of water and it's done! I didn't use too much water, as I wanted a speckled look.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Brushos, Beautiful Bouquet, Daisy Delight, Coffee Break DSP

The rest of the card was built around the Brusho panel. I quite like pairing orange with brown, so I chose Tangerine Tango and Early Espresso. Did you know that Tangerine Tango is one of our retiring colours? I think it's a colour I will miss! The woodgrain paper is from the Coffee Break DSP pack.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Brushos, Beautiful Bouquet, Daisy Delight, Coffee Break DSP

I love this sentiment! It's fabulous for so many occasions. It's from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, which is carrying over to the new Annual Catalogue. Yay!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.