Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Popping and Twisting With Cool Treats

Hi!

Did you spot the Cool Treats stamps and coordinating dies on the Retiring List? I was a little surprised to see them there, as I feel like they haven't been around long enough. I could have played more with them, but time is now short.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Cool Treats, Happy Birthday Thinlit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Frozen Treats Framelits, Tasty Treats SDSP

This is actually a card I made a year or so ago, but it's the only one I have in my "To Blog" list that uses Cool Treats. I made it when the paper was still current, and now I can't even recall the name of it. The joys of getting old! Tasty Treats DSP, that's it!!

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Cool Treats, Happy Birthday Thinlit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Frozen Treats Framelits, Tasty Treats SDSP

The card was made at the height of the Pop and Twist trend a year ago. I thought the cute little ice cream cones were perfect for the 'pop' part of the card.

scissorspapercard, Stampin' Up!, Cool Treats, Happy Birthday Thinlit, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Frozen Treats Framelits, Tasty Treats SDSP

How cute is that sentiment? Cool Treats was such a fun suite for kid's cards, but we must say goodbye to some old products to make way fr the exciting new ones. Not long to wait now!

Bye for now,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.